Free online employment law advice for employees UK
If you think you have a work-related issue, it is important to get legal advice. This can help you resolve problems with your employer or decide whether a claim at an employment tribunal is right for you.

There are some services that can help you with work-related issues, including the Government’s information website, Acas, and their employment tribunal helpline. You may also be able to get help from your local Citizens Advice service or law centre. You can search for one near you on the Advicelocal website. You can also contact the Citizens Advice helpline on 08457 123 444 for free, impartial and confidential advice on all kinds of problems, including those at work.

An experienced solicitor can advise on the best way to approach your issue and how to comply with the rules that govern the process. They can tell you whether your case is likely to be successful, what the time limits are for starting tribunal proceedings and what fees you might have to pay (if you win).

If you are a member of a trade union, it is worth checking with them to see if they can offer you free legal advice. They may have a panel of solicitors that they use, or you might be able to get help from a specialist in employment law within your union.

If you do start a tribunal case, it can take up to 26 weeks to get a judgement. In the meantime, it is a good idea to try and reach an agreement with your employer. This might be recorded in a’settlement agreement’, which your solicitor can explain to you. free online employment law advice for employees UK

By Admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *